Friday, December 2, 2011

True Blonde Ale

Once again, "build your own" sixer.  This too cost just one American dollar.  And let me tell you, it was one of the best dollars that I have ever spent!

This beer comes from the Ska Brewing Co. from Durango, CO.  Durango is a great place......from what I have heard...........and this beer just solidifies that claim! 

As you can hopefully see, this beer is somewhat medium bodied.  But what I really liked about it was the full flavor.  I really couldn't put my finger on what I liked best.  All I know is that this beer is relatively easy drinking and PACKED full of flavor.  It is one of those beers that I couldn't put down.  I wish I had a full six pack so that I could give it a "true" review.........if you know what I mean.  By the way, 5.3% ABV.

No comments:

Post a Comment