Sunday, December 4, 2011

Boulevard Zon‏--JT's Review

Boulevard Zon is the summer seasonal from Boulevard. This would likely explain it being on sale in November. Never the less it was still pretty good. I credit my neighbor Shawn and of course Brian, for pushing me into trying so many of these seasonal beers. I have always liked different beers, but I haven't ever gotten into this broad a range. Boulevard, Sam Adams, and Leinenkugels all do a really good job with their seasonal beer.

The Zon looks just like a summer beer when you pour it into a glass. It is considered a Belgian Wit beer. It is light and has a fruity taste with any easy low level hop finish.

I got it at the wrong time of year, but it was still good. It just made me with it was still summer
.

No comments:

Post a Comment