Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bitch Creek Extra Special Brown‏--JT's Review

My neighbor Shawn and I had a very solid beer sampling over supper tonight. I decided to start with my favorite beer of the night from Grand Teton Brewing Company in Victor, Idaho.

As most of you know, I really like brown ale's. This was one of the most flavorful ones I have had. I was first attracted to the name, but the beer was great too. It was very malty, with a sweet flavor. The hops were very prevalent, but they had a sweet smooth finish too that made it really good. If I had a complaint, it would only be that it was a little too strong to drink very many of them at once because it was fairly heavy.

Bitch Creek was a brown ale that a six pack would last a while, but it did have an excellent flavor. At 6.0% ABV it is a good way to start the night. If you run into the chance to get some of these, I recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment