Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Samuel Adams Black and Brew Coffee Stout‏--JT's Review

I love coffee and I love beer. I have to be honest in saying that I didn't ever think I would like the two together. My neighbor Shawn got a Sam Adams sampler pack that had this coffee stout in it.

It tasted like coffee with chocolate and fruit mixed in with a really dark beer. Those are flavors that I wouldn't have ever thought to go together and be good, but they were.

Be warned, if you have one before supper, you may not have room for food, but it would make for a great dessert. At 5.8% ABV, you get your moneys worth too. This was another good seasonal by Sam Adams!

1 comment:

  1. I tried this one the other day and was not disappointed. A good friend of mine gave me one to sample. Good work Sam Adams. I will definitely buy some for myself

    ReplyDelete