Monday, January 2, 2012

Piraat Ale‏--JT's Review

This was one of the beers that my neighbor Shawn brought back from Springfield. All I can say about this one is WOW. I can't really say that it was a great tasting beer, but it will put some led in your pencil. It has an ABV of 10.5 %. A six pack of these will make for a short night for sure.

It is considered a Belgium IPA, and as you may know, I am not a big IPA guy. However, it does provide a significant bang for your buck. No matter how hard you try, you can't drink it fast as you almost have to chew it up to swallow it. It had a very predominate alcohol taste and finished very hoppy.

All in all, I'm glad I tried it just so I can say I have. Another bonus was that I had some extra Ibuprophen laying around that I needed to get rid of, and it provided the headache for the occasion. It you decide to brave it, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment