Friday, January 20, 2012

Redhook Winter Hook‏--JT's Review

Odds are you have seen Redhook beer from Seattle, Washington, somewhere in your travels. The only one that I have ever had before their seasonal winter beer was their IPA, which as you might have guessed I didn't like. I have been on a bit of a winter seasonal kick, so I was pumped when Shawn brought some over.

I thought it was really good. It was a darker beer than I expected. It was very malty for a winter brew, and was loaded with good brewing spices. The malts and spices showed up several times(my wife thought it was because I was drinking in such large drinks) before a quick hoppy finish.

Their website says that this is the 27th year to produce this beer and that they change the recipe a little every year. It would be fine with me if they left it like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment