Thursday, January 12, 2012

Arcadia Big Dick's Olde Ale‏--JT's Review

This is a selection brought back from Springfield, Missouri, by my friend and loyal beer drinking buddy Shawn. Arcadia Ales are brewed in Battle Creek, Michigan. To be honest, I was more excited about drinking the beer because of its name than the potential flavor of a northern produced ale.

As much fun as we had trying to be witty about the name of the beer, it may not have been worth it. As most of you know, I am not into really hoppy ales, which is exactly what this was. It was hopped from start to finish, which, if that's what you are into, this is for you. It just wasn't for me. The hops were really dry and there was a strong alcohol taste. That was easily explained by the 9% ABV that is has.

Again, not for me, but if you are into hoppy ale's, this is defiantly for you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment