Sunday, January 8, 2012

Texas Sux Beer‏--JT's Review

Those of you who know me, know my love for the Arkansas Razorbacks. Naturally, buying Texas Sux beer was a no-brainer. The beer is brewed in Krebs, Oklahoma, by Big Stick Brewing Company. You might remember Krebs as the home of the Choc Brewery. I'm feeling a road trip for Brian and I to check out this little town with two awesome breweries!

The brewery is run by some guys that have kept their day jobs and share their passion for brewing beer and hating Texas on the side. Let me interject a common dislike for Longhorn Athletics, but not for the entire state of Texas. I do like the Dallas Cowboys, Nolan Ryan, and lots of the beer that they brew down there.

On to the beer.... Not a bad flavor, but very light for the dark color you get when you pour it in a glass. It only has a 3.2% ABV. It was really easy to drink, but it left me looking for more. It almost teased me that it was going to be really good, but it never delivered.

All in all, not bad, but it is a gimmick beer with a cool label. It is worth a try so you can say you have, but there are too many great beers to worry a great deal about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment