Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale‏--JT's Review

I have told you before that I am a sucker for marketing. Little Sumpin Ale's name alone is a great attention getter, and coupled with the label that has a scantily clad woman on it, and it became a no-brainer.

It is brewed in Petaluma, California by the Laguntias Brewing Company(pronounced lah-goo-KNEE-tuss). They have a pretty cool website. One of their slogans on there is "Life is uncertain. Don't Sip". I always find that to be good advice!

On to the beer. Not bad stuff at all. It was really smooth. The malts were very light and there was a bite from what seemed to be a wheat flavor. It finished with a strong taste of hops. Not usually my favorite thing, but it is working for them. It is a beer that you could drink on all day. I'm usually not a big ale guy, but I thought this one was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment