Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tommyknocker Maple Nut Brown

I really like waffles and pancakes!!!  However, I don't put a lot of maple syrup on either of them.  I will tell you what I do like maple syrup on/in.........this beer!  This review comes from the "build your own sixer" I put together with mostly Tommyknocker beers.

I enjoy sweet beers, and this would definitely be categorized as one of those.  So if you don't fancy the sweet brew, then you might stay away from this one.  I enjoyed the heck out of it.  It was a little darker in color than say the honey brews, which it reminded me of.  The good thing is that I could see myself drinking several in one sitting.  The bad thing is it is a little low in the ABV at 4.5%. 

Overall, in my opinion, this is an enjoyable beer.  I might enjoy one with a tailgate breakfast in the near future.......my wife will be so proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment