Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SweetWater Tacklebox

I'm a big fan of variety packs, no matter what the product is.  But I really love it when beer companies distribute their own variety packs (I am a sucker for great packaging).  Sometimes certain beer stores will let you build your own six packs, which is brilliant!  Anyway, back to the main point of this post.......The "Tacklebox" by the SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, GA).  I bought this variety pack down in Destin, FL at the Publix grocery store.  I am glad they have it in Destin because I can't get SweetWater in my neck of the woods.  My wife actually suggested that I buy it.  I mean, what other choice did I have??? 

The Tacklebox came with twelve beers (3 beers from 4 different brews).  All the Tackleboxes are not the same.  All will have 3 of SweetWater's "everyday" beers.  The fourth flavor will be one of their "seasonal" or "limited time" varieties.  This particular box had the 420(their flagship beer), the IPA, the Sch'Wheat, and the Motor Boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment