Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blue Moon Summer Variety Pack

Another summer sampler purchased............another summer sampler DOMINATED.  This Blue Moon variety pack can be purchased pretty much anywhere, mainly because of Blue Moon's widespread commercial appeal.  This sampler contains three different varieties: Blue Moon Belgian White, Pale Moon (pale ale), and Blue Moon Honey Moon (spring ale). 

Pretty much everyone has had the Blue Moon Belgian White.  I really like this beer.  It is one of my favorite "whites" or "wits."  If I am at a restaurant that has it on tap, more than likely I will have at least one.  The Pale Moon was your typical pale ale.........nothing really to write home about.  The Honey Moon was somewhat of a disappointment.  It was OK, but I expected and wanted a little more HONEY.  If I drink a honey beer, I need some sweetness.  JW Dundee's Honey Brown is what I think of when I drink a honey beer.  It's my favorite honey beer, and the Honey Moon just doesn't compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment