Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pranqster Belgian Style Golden Ale (JT's review)

Pranqster Belgian Style Golden Ale
 
Not Good...Not good to me at all. I did something that I never do tonight. I poured out half a beer. I usually like golden ale's, and I am a sucker for a well marketed label. The fact that this is a golden ale with a bunch of fat drunk guys on the label made me think I couldn't go wrong. All I can say, is that I am very thankful that I didn't have to buy a six pack to try it. I think I may have had an allergic reaction to it as it made me break out in a cold sweat. 
 
It is extremely hoppy, with a very strong flavor of brewing spices. When I was choking it down, I felt as though the brewer couldn't help himself but just get carried away and add too many ingredients.
 
If you feel the urge to try this beer, turn and run. It is the only way to a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment