Monday, August 1, 2011

"Old Faithful"

My favorite beer is Busch Light!!  Maybe I just lost some followers or credibility by making that statement........but I don't care.  Maybe I just gained some followers......who knows.  I have been drinking this great lager for as long as I can remember.  Well, if you want to get specific, I guess since I was LEGALLY OF AGE to drink.  Of course, none of us consumed beer before the legal age......that's just crazy talk! 

Bush Light has it all : Great Taste, it's light (for all of you who are watching your girlish figure), it's American, and it's CHEAP.........although, not as cheap as it once was.  This beer is great for any occasion: golfing, softball, meals, weddings, drinking, mowing the lawn, funerals, boredom, relaxing at the lake, BBQs, drinking, class reunions, and most of all, drinking.

Don't get me wrong, I will drink other "lagers."  I just prefer Busch Light over them all.  This beer has been with me through thick and thin.  Through its NASCAR track cans to its present cold indicator cans, this beer has helped me through some tough times and made me do some really stupid things in great times.  I know that I am not the only one with a soft spot in my heart (and liver) for this great American beer.

Besides Busch Light, here are some more of my favorite American lagers (in no particular order):
Bud Light
Budweiser
Bud Select
Michelob Light
Michelob Ultra Amber
Bud Light Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment