Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anchor Bock Beer (JT's review)

Anchor Bock is from the Anchor Brewing family in San Fancisco. I am usually a fan of Bock beer, but not typically an Anchor beer fan, so I decided to give it a try.

This beer is HEAVY...Heavy. I drank the two I bought, and I may not have room for breakfast tomorrow morning. I like to drink beer fast, and when I pour it in a glass, it usually goes down even more quickly. This selection was close to provoking me to break out a fork and a knife to break it up. The flavor was ok, but it was border line too much. Had I purchased a third bottle I would have likely tried to pour it in my car instead of gas.

If you like to drink very full flavored beer, slowly, this might be for you. However, it was a little too much for my tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment