Thursday, August 11, 2011

Magic Hat--Summer Scene (Variety Pack)

Like I said, I really enjoy variety packs..........especially the summer variety.  I picked this one up in Destin, FL as well (at the Publix grocery store).  Magic Hat Summer Scene is from the Magic Hat Brewery located in South Burlington, VT.  Of course, I can't get these beers in my neck of the woods.  In fact, some of the Magic Hat beers can only be found in the state of Vermont.

This sampler comes with four different beers. They are: #9(Not Quite Pale Ale), Blind Faith (IPA), Single Chair Ale, and Wacko (Summer Seasonal). 

All the beers are pretty good.  I guess the one that stands out is the Wacko.  It is the summer seasonal, so you know it's light and easy drinking.  It has just a hint of citrus.  The real cool thing about this beer is its color......it's beet juice in color.  It actually boasts about that on the bottle.  Also, the picture on the bottle is a beet in the shape of a heart.  To be honest, I didn't catch on to that until I drank all three Wackos.  Sometimes, I am not the brightest of beer drinkers.............and I'm OK with that.  Anyway, you don't have to buy the variety pack, but try the Wacko.

No comments:

Post a Comment