Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nude Beach Summer Wheat-- JT's Review

I have enlisted the help of a great beer lover for the good of this blog!  My buddy JT has agreed to help in the review of all these craft beers.  We have gone with the approach "divide and conquer."  It helps that he lives in NW Arkansas, which has a different beer availability than where I live.  Also, he has one of the best beer stores right down the road from him.  JT and I love the fact that we are drinking for a purpose now.  We are doing this for all of you present and future followers.  We are givers...........and for that we say.........."You're Welcome!"  Here is JT's review:

My name is JT, and Brian and I have been sharing a passion for beer of all kinds (except Miller Lite) for a long time now.
 
This summer I had my first encounter with Nude Beach Summer Wheat. One of my friends was on vacation and brought me a six pack of it back from Alabama. It was one of the smoothest wheat beers that I have ever had! It was described to me as being a sweet shady style of beer, but I didn't find it to be sweet at all. I enjoy most wheat brews, but usually after 3 or 4 I am ready to switch back to an Anhieser light lager. I drank all six of my Nude Beaches, and wished I had another sixer!
 
Unfortunately, Pointe Brewery products are not sold in Arkansas, but the Pointe Brewery web site has a list of the states that it is sold in if you are interested. This is an excellent seasonal beer with a smooth light wheat flavor . I hope you like it as much as I did!
 
By the way, the bottle isn't bad to look at either as it has several barely covered ladies enjoying the beach on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment