Monday, July 30, 2012

Orange Blossom Cream Ale‏ (JT"s Review)

Image courtesy of  untappd.com
This is one of those beers that I hesitate to A) call beer, and B) tell you how much I liked it. My man card may be under heavy scrutiny as you read this.

It is brewed in California by Buffalo Bill's Brewery. Apparently they specialize in beer brewed with fruit. They brew six different beers that include orange, strawberry, pumpkin, and blueberry.

This is totally a dessert beer. It tasted like the orange push up pops that we got in the school cafeteria when we were kids. It is brewed with orange peels, honey, and orange flower extract. It was very sweet and tasty, just not in a beer sort of way. This would make for a great breakfast beverage.

Please do not call in to question my manhood, but I thought it was good. I don't think I will ever have it in public, but maybe blended up with a protein shake at breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment