Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beers Of Maine Intro‏ (JT's and Shawn's trip)


As we alluded to in earlier reviews, Shawn and I took our families on vacation this summer to Maine. After a great week, I would now classify the state of Maine as a beer drinkers paradise! Maine produces some outstanding beer, but we also enjoyed some great beer from surrounding states. In all total, I believe we drank 32 beers that we have never had before. Coupled with plenty of good ole Bud Light, we had a great week.



Several things about our trip:


The flight was long as hell, but well worth it.


Lobster is as cheap up there as chicken is in Arkansas!


Most of the places that you buy beer, it is totally permissible to build your own six pack right out of the existing sixers(different, but good!)


If you ever get a chance to visit that part of the country; jump all over it!









This review will be a little more like a narrative than individual reviews to keep my long winded ass from writing a novel. I hope you both enjoy my thoughts about the beers of Maine as well get the opportunity to try some of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment