Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wrasslers XXXX Full Stout‏ (JT's Review)

Man, this was a strong flavored beer. I liked it, but it was one that I wasn't up for round two with. Since it was $5 a bottle, I'm glad I didn't want to drink a bunch more of them.


Wrasslers is a full Irish Stout that is brewed by Porterhouse Brewing Company in Dublin, Ireland. The bottle looks pretty old school like one you might see in a movie from the 1970's it has an ABV of 5.7%.


The flavor was good, but it was almost overwhelming. There were a ton of malts, and a ton of hops. They seem to come at you all at once. There is a really dry overtone to it. The finish lingers until you take another sip, and when I say sip, I mean that's about as fast as you can drink it.


If you like stout's, it is worth a try, but for the price and the taste, I doubt I go down that road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment