Friday, April 13, 2012

New Castle Brown Ale‏ (JT's Review)

As most of you know, we here at Brian's Beer Guide strive to try and review beers that are unique, or at least beers that you have seen and weren't sure if you should try or not. New Castle Brown Ale is a beer that most people have tried before. However, most have had out of a bottle. If you have not had it in the can, I suggest you try it.

My brother tried it in the can, and he loved it. He brought it over to my house and I liked it better in the can too. I think with dark beer, it is better in the can because the can doesn't allow sun light to disturb the flavor. It tasted much more flavorful and was far more smooth.

Typically, I like beer out of the bottle better, but if you get a chance to get it in the can, I think you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment