Tuesday, April 10, 2012

UFO White

This beer comes from the Harpoon Brewery.  I don't think that I have had any Harpoon selections, but I would eventually like to try them all.

This is an unfiltered wheat....which I love.  It is a wit...........which I love.  This beer.......I did not love.  It wasn't bad, just not my favorite of its genre.

As you can see, there is an orange on the label.  I like a little orange in my wit beer.  Only problem is......I didn't really taste that much orange.  This is odd considering it plays a major role in the advertisement!  I wasn't really wanting an orange flavored beer, but give me something.

This beer was just "OK."  I would say that it was not worth the money.  I am glad that I tried it though.  Hopefully I will like the other Harpoon brews that I plan on sampling.

No comments:

Post a Comment