Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shiner Dortmunder Spring Ale

I will say it again........I love the Spoetzl Brewery.  Great work again on this one.  It is there spring seasonal.  I don't know if it is a new creation because I don't remember seeing it last spring.

This spring seasonal is a little different than the other ones that I have sampled lately and in the past.  I would almost call this the "light" version of the spring seasonals.  It is not as earthy or floral as others.  It still packs a good punch with a 5.5% ABV.

Spring seasonal or not...... this is a really good beer.  One that you could drink all day long.  I would drink this all year long, if Shiner would produce it for me/us all year.  Guess I need to stock up!

2 comments:

  1. I had one of these the other day. It was excellent! I too, love Shiner beer, and I thought this was a great Spring seasonal!

    JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this one for the first time a couple nights ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. One of my favorite spring beers. (So far, it's early)
    \\]

    ReplyDelete