Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pyramid Apricot Ale‏--JT's Review

Ok, I am not really all that proud of what I'd did here, but I tried a fruit flavored beer. This is an apricot unfiltered wheat ale. I like apricots and I like wheat beers. However, I now know that I don't like them together at all.

Pyramid Brewing Company is located in four different cities. Seattle, Berkeley, Portland, Sacramento, and Walnut Creek, California. They have been brewing since 1984. This may speak to my beer tastes, but their Apricot Ale won a gold medal in 2008 at the Great American Beer Festival.

On to the beer ( I was trying to avoid this topic): Not good at all. It tasted like a Zima with apricots in it. It was way over carbonated and way over "apricoted."

I know. I know. I have learned my lesson. No more fruit beer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment