Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jack Whacker Wheat Ale‏--JT's Review

This is the point in the night when things took a major turn.(Which way they went depends on whether you ask me or my wife)
 
Tommy Knocker Brewery in Idaho Springs, Colorado makes Jack Whacker Wheat Ale. Apparently they use lemon grass in the brewing process.
 
The best way for me to describe this drink is "interesting". It is an unfiltered wheat beer, which I usually try to stay away from. However, with a name like that I couldn't resist giving it a try. It was a little bit dry, and had a bitter aftertaste. I won't say it was bad, but just "interesting". 
 
The real fun in trying this beer was the conversation piece that it became as we drank it. I also think that it played a huge role in the way my head was throbbing this morning when I got up.

No comments:

Post a Comment