Monday, September 19, 2011

Asahi Draft Beer‏--JT's Review

This is one of the more interesting beers that I have tasted in a while. On the bottle it claims to be "super dry". That was a complete understatement. I admittedly don't have a lot of experience with "dry" beers, outside that of Bud Dry. It was much more dry than that. I found myself drinking it really fast, as it made me feel more thirsty with every drink, a good plan to insure that people drink a lot of your beer I guess?

Asahi, is Japanese for " Rising Sun". It's brewing heritage dates back to the late 1800's. It is now brewed in Canada by Molson, and imported by Asahi's U.S. branch.

Asahi was a decent beer. I would drink it again. It was a little more dry than I would have liked it to be, but if you like dry beer, it is exactly what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment