Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shoal Draft Pale Ale (JT's Review)

Image courtesy of untappd.com


Image courtesy of flickr.com


Palm Beach Brewing Company from Melbourne, Florida, is the maker of this most outstanding American Pale Ale. Shawn brought me one over from his stock that he received from the beer of the month club that his wife enrolled him in.



This is one of the best beers that I have tried in recent memory! It was very smooth from start to finish. It started with a light hint of hops, it then transitioned into a nice malty flavor, and then finished with a light crisp hopped taste. The word I would use to best describe it is "balanced".


This is one that I have got to figure out how to get in Arkansas or another state close by. If you see it, I think it is a must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment