Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Point Cascade Pale Ale

Image courtesy of beer-taster.com
I have not tried many beers from the Point Brewery out of Wisconsin.  I believe JT has sampled several of their brews.

I was reluctant of this beer, because I am not a huge fan of pale ales.  But since my neighbor hooked me up with this one.........of course I would give it a go.

I was pleasantly surprised by this ale.  It wasn't filled with hops like some of the pale ales that I have tried.  It did have the pale ale flavor, but it wasn't overwhelming.  It didn't linger too long like a lot of the pale ales from other breweries.  And it also has a nice ABV of 5.4%

I would definitely have a couple of these with a meal or   from the tap while watching a game.  Unfortunately, it won't be around here.  I will have to travel north for this to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment